- By using this Site, you accept the practices described in this Policy. You also acknowledge that any submission of personal information, data, photos, statements, or other content is done so voluntarily.
- We also encourage you to visit the Terms and Conditions section at about. professionalsdoinggood.com/terms and conditions.
- We take your privacy very seriously and do everything possible to protect it.
2. What information we collect about you:
If you are just browsing our website, we do not collect any personal information about you.We may collect personal information about you, a volunteer or eligible organization, when you:
- Apply as a volunteer or apply for a volunteer position
- Apply as an organization to post a volunteering position
- Contact us
- Participate in one of our contests, events or surveys.
- Accept to subscribe a newsletter or alert to be informed of Pdg new projects and services
3. How we use the information you give us:
- The personal data you supply us will be used only by us and our local partner projects to coordinate the project you will be attending and part of your experience as airport pickup, or orientation scheduling and ensure a high standard of product quality and line of communication.
- They will not be passed to or sold to any outside organisations.
We may also use your personal information to send you emails about events, happenings and promotions. If you do not want us to send you emails, please contact us.
Cookies are neither spyware nor software but are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone and use them to compile reports to help us improve the site, measure online traffic and learn how people use our website.
You can easily disable cookies by altering your browser settings.