Volunteer Project Brief
Professionals doing good is looking for a creative, resourceful and independent recruiting specialist to help our social enterprise source and manage a global pool of talented professional volunteers willing to put their skills and time at the service of meaningful projects in Cambodia.
You should know how to distinguish talent and do everything possible to motivate and inspire. You must possess excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and experience.
The goal is to ensure that we inspire and attract the best and most reliable individuals, and that they are correctly connected with the right project matching their skills and expectations.
- Contribute in the creation and implementation of volunteer’s recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board and social media platforms
- Source and recruit volunteers through various techniques (databases, e-mail, social media etc.) and by writing inspiring job postings
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills , soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Lease with recruited volunteers to help them with the acceptance and onboarding process.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation
Please note: this is an unpaid volunteer project.
You will be able to experience:
- A unique look into the inner workings of a start-up non-profit organisation in a developing country
- The satisfaction of contributing to an organisation whose final goal is to tackle skills shortage of local labour force
- Collaborate with a wide range of local socially conscious organisations, from NGOs to responsible businesses and have a unique and broad insight on how they operate
Other benefits we will be able to provide you:
- Pick up from the airport
- Usage of bicycle and helmet
- Free office and wifi
- Reference letter
- Seniority: at least one year experience in the position
- Start Dates: Round the year project
- Reporting to : Director and Founder
- Location: Siem Reap, Cambodia (in the picture)
- Internship: Possible
- Volunteering from home: Possible
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (at least one year)
- Able to conduct interviews via remote channels (e.g Skype)
- Excellent command of English
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management nice to have
Personal qualities and attitudes to be successful in the project
- Able to communicate effectively with diverse people
- Structured and organized
- A pleasant, outgoing personality
- Independent and self-reliable